The Department of Accounts is pleased to announce a new web-based service available to all State of Virginia employees paid
through the Commonwealth Integrated Personnel and Payroll System (CIPPS). The web-based system is called
PAYLINE. Payline provides the employee with the means to view and print personal earnings, leave, and benefits
information as of any payday.
Employees will be able to view:
- Current and Year-to-Date earnings such as regular pay, overtime, special pays, and shift pay.
- Deductions withheld from your pay such as parking, healthcare, flex benefits, etc.
- Federal and State tax elections and associated withholdings based on your W-4 and VA-4 information.
- Direct Deposit/Banking information and the deposit amounts.
- Current and Year-to-Date taxable wages subject to FIT, FICA, and SIT.
- Employee Retirement and Healthcare elections with the associated employer payments.
- Employees whose leave records are also maintained in CIPPS will be able to view their leave accrual rate, usage information,
leave balances, leave history, and leave carry-over limits.