DOA cannot provide unqualified endorsement for training, professional development, or reference resources unless those resources are provided by an authoritative agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia or the Federal Government. Also, useful and legitimate sources of training, professional development, and reference materials may exist that are not listed here.
Readers are encouraged to exercise professional judgment about the selection and use of such resources. Readers should contact the Department of Accounts should they have related questions or concerns.
Most of DOA’s training is now accessible through the Commonwealth of Virginia Learning Center. Enter the Learning Center and search for key word “DOA”. If you have any problems accessing training please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Payroll Association
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Government Accountants
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission
- Government Finance Officer's Association (GFOA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Institute of Internal Auditors